About Annastacia Mitchell
Her experience includes operational expense management with a consultative approach and techniques. She has successfully managed high profile clients, with operating budgets from $10 million to $100+ million. She is a proven leader in financial services and has extensive experience in corporate, non-profit and government accounting.
As a VP of Finance & Accounting for a fortune 500 company, she has extensive experience in corporate real estate, strategic planning, change management, operations, transitions and implementations.
Stacia also has experience in a variety of industries, such as real estate, banking, technology, communications, manufacturing, oil & gas, etc.
Other areas of expertise are financial operations & optimization, leadership and organizational development, acquisition due diligence and finance team integration, outsourcing business models and a consultative management style
In her spare time, she enjoys reading, spending time with friends and family and she also likes to make wine.
Robert Morris University; BSBA
Point Park University; MBA
United States Marine Corp
Articles by Annastacia Mitchell
- A Mid-Year Assessment to Keep Your Business On Track!
- The #1 Rule in Business: Know Your Numbes
- Quick Acquisition Guide: Nine Pitfalls that Can Derail a Business Sale
- What Are The Signs That a Business Owner Needs A CFO?
- Business Owners’ Financial Reporting Checklist
- Recession-Proof Your Business
- Are You Plotting the Right Course for Change & Improvement?
- Employee Theft- Is it Happening to You?
- Borrowing Money For Your Business? Critical Steps to Obtain Business Loans
- Information- not data
- Strategic Planning
- Cash is King
- How Much Is Your Company Worth
- B2B CFO NAMED TO INC. 5000 LIST FOR FOURTH CONSECUTIVE YEAR